Friday, June 3, 2011

The List

My Five Favorite Female Villains

Annie Wilkes – Misery 1990

"I have this gun. [pulls the trigger] Sometimes I think about using it. I'd better go now. I might put bullets in it."  

O-Ren-Ishii – Kill Bill 2004
"You might not be able to fight like a samurai, but you can at least die like a samurai. "

Alex Forrest – Fatal Attraction 1987
[After her married lover says that he pities her] "Why? Because I won't allow you treat me like some slut you can just bang a couple of times and throw in the garbage? "


Mallory Knox - Natural Born 1994
You know what I say? I say... to hell with going back to our cells. Let's go out there, and run down the stairs, and go out in a hail of bullets. And then we'll die! And then we'll really be free.

Joan Crawford - Mommy Dearest 1981
"No... wire... hangers! What's wire hangers doing in this closet when I told you: no wire hangers EVER?"

Who are you favorite female villians?

No comments:

Post a Comment