Wednesday, September 14, 2011

True Confessions



I've seen it all. Hair growing here. Hair growing there. I must admit, once you've been waxing women for almost ten years, you realize that some of us are hairy beasts! I've waxed butt cheeks, cracks, side burns and even chests. Yes. CHESTS! But, it's truly sad when you notice a crazy hair growing somewhere strange on your own body. Yes, ladies. I can admit that, now, I have to trim my nose hairs. WTF? Are you serious?!

Have you seen hair cropping up in strange places on your body?


1 comment:

  1. sadly i have small hairs under my chin but not enough to make a beard!! THANK GOD!!! I'm so afraid for anyone to notice. luckily i am short so most miss it. But my boyfriend likes kissing me on the neck so i have to keep up on when my hair grows in so he does not see!! its a total bummer T_T

    ReplyDelete