Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Finish This Sentence:

I Know My ________________ is/are not so hot, but my _________________ is pretty awesome!




I know as women there are times when we look in the mirror and see everything that is wrong and nothing that is right. I work in an industry that constantly tells women that they are too fat, too old, too naive or just not enough, period. I don't know about you ladies, but I'm over it. There are bigger things in life to worry about than  looks. Most of the time, I go through life not having one bad thought about my physical appearance until someone points something out. I have come to the realization that what others think of me is not MY concern because I feel damn good about myself. Am I perfect? Nope. Will it keep me up at night? Probably not. At the end of the day, there is a whole lot of me that I do love. I know my legs are not so hot, but my smile is pretty awesome!

Your turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment