Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Things I Like Tuesday

A friend and I were really hungry the other day when we were hanging out. Admittedly, we're both trying to drop a few pounds so our usual trip to our favorite Mexican food restaurant was out of the question.? So, where did we end up? YOGLI MOGLI. OMG! Who knew that frozen yogurt could be so darn good!




There are twelve locations throughout Georgia and six more locations coming soon. 


Yogli Mogli offers 16 different flavors of yogurt. Yes! SIXTEEN! Chocolate Classic, Bubble Yum, Red Velvet, Georgia Peach, Cookies ‘n Cream, Island Banana and many more.


After filling up your cup with as much yogurt as you want, of any flavor that you want, you move to the toppings bar, filled with 40 different options. Oreo, M&Ms, Honey, Peanuts, Strawberries, Andes Mints and Chocolate Sprinkles. oh my! There were more toppings than I could handle.

After you top off your cup, you pay by weight for your yogurt and enjoy.


Glad it wasn't too crowded on the night we went.





This is a mix of Cookies-N-Cream, Root Beer, New York Cheesecake and Cake Batter!


I don't know how many calories my yogurt was and I didn't care. It was awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment